Have cough, pain in shoulders and teeth, runny nose. Am I getting better?

I have had a cough for a couple of weeks, I went to the Drs two days ago and she said she couldn t give me antibiotics because the cough was not on my chest it was higher up. Last night I felt really ill and shaky. This morning I have woke up and just my shoulders and teeth ache but I have a really runny nose . Am I right to think I am getting better because all the stuff that is clogging up my head is running out of my nose? Thank uoi
Asked On : Sun, 23 Dec 2012