Have cough, nodule in lung. Inhaled CLR and bleach. Related?

I inhaled CLR and bleach by accident a couple of years ago.Couging my lungs up so to speak.Took a few hours but i felt better and did not go to the Dr.I had a scan done for a lipoma and the Dr noticed a small nodule on my lung.Could the exposure to the mixture of CLR and bleach caused this.The dr did not seem to concerned and said we will check it again in six months to monitor.Its a bit confusuing reading articles on the internet what can cause nodules.
Asked On : Sun, 17 Mar 2013