Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
155 Doctors are Online

Have cough, nodule in lung. Inhaled CLR and bleach. Related?

I inhaled CLR and bleach by accident a couple of years ago.Couging my lungs up so to speak.Took a few hours but i felt better and did not go to the Dr.I had a scan done for a lipoma and the Dr noticed a small nodule on my lung.Could the exposure to the mixture of CLR and bleach caused this.The dr did not seem to concerned and said we will check it again in six months to monitor.Its a bit confusuing reading articles on the internet what can cause nodules.
Asked On : Sun, 17 Mar 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  162
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Allergist and Immunologist 's  Response
NO NEED TO WORRY
IF THESE NODULES ARE SILENT THERE IS NO HARM
MANY PEOPLE HAVE THGESE OF DIFFERENT MATERIALS WHICH ARE INHALED
YOU JUST MONITOR YOUR DOCTOR IS RIGHT
Answered: Wed, 3 Apr 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]
 

 

Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor