Have cough during urinating. Have been diagnosed with bronchitis. Have been on medication. What to do?

i was diagnosis with bronchitis on 3/28/13,, i cough , and urinate at the same head and shoulders hurt due to the coughing... i take synthroid, metformin, vitamin d, , calicum, high blood meds, i am on the predisone, i had a 6 day anbiotic treatment and took the tussin with codiene,, what can i do now,, desperate,, i as my doc for more of the cough syrup.. she thinks that i like attention,, however, until i had a complete thyroidectocmy 3 years ago, i did not have any physical illness,, i am now 56.
Asked On : Fri, 5 Apr 2013