Have cough. Taken Klaracid for sinusitis, fever, headache. Need help

I an 44, female. I initially had an intense attack of sinusitis with fever, headache. developed productive cough while fever stayed every night for 8 days especially during nights. although flu has subsided now after 15 days but cough is still there. I took an initial course of Klaracid 500, loratidine 10mg and a mild cough syrup for 3 days then again took Augmentin 625, cough syrup for productive cough and Xadine antialergic tab for again 3 days. plz give me some advice for cough which increases at night time or when ever I lie flat. Thanx
Asked On : Mon, 11 Mar 2013