Have copper coil fitted, bleeding, severe cramps, bad smell discharge, mascular pain. Do I have infection?

I have a 29 day cycle and have a copper coil fir two years now. i had some bleeding on the 14 and 15 th day of my cycle which should be ovulation days, not normalI feel some cramps but not severe from time to time and just feel like my discharge is very musciline and have a bad smell. I had some wierd temperature rise and felt muscle pain and body weakness on my 10 th to 12 th day of my cycle. And lastly had sex on the 8 th day. Now am on my 21st day still waiting for my periods , but the bleeding kn ovulation day and the smell of my discharge makes me worried, do I have infection or what would it be?
Asked On : Wed, 17 Apr 2013