Have contraceptive implant. Stomach pain, dizziness, irregular periods, headache, numbness. Worried

Hi my girlfriend has had the contriceptive inplant in her left arm for around 1 year now and has had all sorts ov side effects like feeling sick, stomach pains, irregular periods, headachs dissyness and more but in the last 2 weeks she s been getting a burning sensationwith the headachs a numb feeling all down her left side in her arm and hands which i have read about but also in her left leg an back and also in her face and the back of her head. This got so bad we had to call an ambulance last night and she had blood tests and blood pressure taken but all came back normal. The mentioned that she had large pupils and said the headaches could be from that because their letting in too much light but her mother died sudden last year without warning from a blood hemerage in the brain and one of the women doctors was concerned it could be heredatry but yet refused to do a head scan. They discharged her today with a letter to take to the doctors to have the inplant removed but she is still worried about the fact that a doctor said about her mother. Im worried about her and any advice would be a great help. Thanks
Asked On : Sat, 5 Jan 2013