Have contraception implant, taking Ava. Have tender breasts, nausea, metallic taste in mouth, bleeding. Pregnant?

I have the contraception implant and also on top of that i take ava the pill to balance the bleeding that sometimes can come with it in the first few months, however in the last week i have had chronic fatigue , im moody and short fused, tender boobs, nasceu and have a metallic taste in my mouth, this morning i had a small amount of blood when i havent in 3 weeks. Is it possible im pregnant, im suffering all first trimester symptons.
Asked On : Fri, 1 Feb 2013