Have contact dermatitis. Red bumps on chest and stomach. Treatment?

i was diagnosed with contact dermatitisi have both pills and a cream my hands are the worst are but i also have red bumps on my chest stomach forearms doctor told me to focus on my hands cause they have blisters and pus and have a bad odor because of this wondering if i just get the worst area treated will the other areas begin to fade away also or can they also develope blisters and pus because i looked up pictures where it has spread to those ares and to the face with blisters and i really wanna avoid that.
Asked On : Mon, 26 Nov 2012