Have constipation, pressure in groin and noise in belly. Taking Restora-lax. Suggestions?

I have been taking restora- lax for the past 3to4 weeks and was hopeful it was going to resolve my bowel issues. My x-rays show my intestines are full over 40 lbs of compacted stool . I have had this problem from the age of. About 6. It seems to just get worst not better. Anyways aprox. Six days ago I stopped having any bowel movements at all ifeel very sick to my stomach and it s worst with the food or water. My belly is making a lot of noise and I feel like I have a lot of pressure in my groin . And I am very tired. Before I stopped going it felt like some stool hand finally dislodged I was so happy but nothing came. After a few days I had very skinny and small stool once only. And then nothing. I am thinking it may be a blockage. Being that I am a female it is difficult to get doctors to take me seriously. Being that all us ladies are drama queens. LOL. I think I have ruled out the flu . Do you feel it s safe or smart to continue with restoralax? Also do you have a suggestion for something that could help make these muscles contract?
Asked On : Sat, 23 Feb 2013