Have constipation, bloated after eating, have fiber myalgia. Done colonoscopy, taken laxatives, stool softeners

Yes, my step sister suffers from fiber myalgia. She has now a protruding stomach and problems going to the bathroom. She has had a colonoscopy and they have seen nothing wrong. Has tried patches, laxatives, stool softeners,etc. Is in pain and nobody seems to be able to help. So I suggested y'all. She is constipated and cleaning her out had no effect. She also feels full after a few bites of food. Has been miserable for about eight years. Nobody seems to be able to help.
Asked On : Thu, 25 Apr 2013