Have constipation and blood in toilet tissue. Cause and cure?

Hi, I have been constipated for over a week. For the last 2 days I ve taken stool softeners but they haven t helped. I felt this morning the urge to go and nothing, when I went to wipe there was only blood on the tissue no feces. Today I decided to buy saline enemas and I m not sure if I used them correctly. A lot of liquid came out and a tiny feces, after that a stream of blood and what looked like blood clots came out. There was no feces just blood. I am feeling a little lightheaded but I can t tell if that s from my panic disorder
Asked On : Wed, 20 Feb 2013