Have constipation and blood in stool. Have bulky uterus and intramural fibroid. Is full Hysterectomy necessary?

Hi I have been told that I have a bulky uterus 108x100x114 and intramural fibroids of 71mm by 39mm interior and 24mm by 22 mm posterior wall then I also have pressure on my bladder and bowel from these making me constipated and today I found blood in my stool. I have been offered full hysterectomy but is this necessary why can t I have a partial one? I also suffer from anaemia, high BP and using atenolol and ferrous sulphate. I am 45 and dread inset of menopause pls tell me what other options I have apart from a full hysterectomy
Asked On : Mon, 18 Mar 2013