Have constipation. Taking dulcolax. Need tips on losing weight

My height is 162 cm, my weight is...well...Depends...Sometimes I am 54 or 55 Kg, and I want to be 50 Kg, I want to lose the extra fat that I have in my body, especially on my upper part of my arm and my thighs...My Stomach is just fine the way it is...Can I just know what do I exactly do to lose this weight...:/ Notice: I take a Medicine called Dulcolax , I probably take it every week...Cause without I can t empty my stomach...My stomach is really lazy... Thank you so much.
Asked On : Tue, 4 Dec 2012