Have constipation. Last time the stool was greenish color. Have diabetes and gastro issues. Suggestions?

I haven t passed stools in about 3-4 days. The last time I did, the stool was a greenish gray color and I have also noticed that same color on my toilet paper. When it first started I was having some stomach pains, however, that has gone away. What do you think this might be? A bit of my medical history. I am 62 yrs old have had type 2 Diabetes for 30 years. I have complications from the Diabetes. Some of which include, heart failure , kidney disease and both peripheral and autonomic neuropathy . I have some gastro issues which include reflux ,barrett s both stomach and colon polyps. I have a endoscopy every 2 years and a colonoscopy every 3 years. Had a an endoscopy about 3 weeks ago and a stomach polyp was removed and biopsies were taken and I assume negative because I havent heard from my Gastroenterologist .
Asked On : Fri, 15 Mar 2013