Have constipation. Hard lump in anus. Prescribed Librax and Clonazepam. What is wrong?

Hello, I am a 30 yo male with recent onset severe constipation problems. I can go usually every day but I have to strain to do it, even with gas or liquid stool. My sphincter seems like it does not want to open correctly and when it does it snaps back shut again. The more I think about it the worse it gets. Sometimes when I am straining I can feel a hard lump pushing out of my anus. The feeling of always needing to go and not being able to have caused me to dread any movement from my nether reigons and has precipitated a panic attack that has woken me from sleep on occasion. I always have the feeling that something can be released and yet it cannot, because presumably it hasnt passed far enough along or something is blocking it, It is a terrible feeling and causes constant anxiety as to whether I can get releif or not, Gastro thinks it is Irritable Bowel Syndrome and a possible pelvic floor problem and has referred me to Mayo clinic for biofeedback, alsdo discovered some internal hemmeroids but he said they were small, Doctor prescribed Librax and Amitiza , also Clonazepam for panic disorder, which I have had before but not this ridiculous degree. I am finding the Klonopin which I have been taking daily to be losing its effectiveness. I do not want to increase the dose for fear of becoming addicted (or moreso than I am now. Been taking 0.5mg every day for about six months, give or take one or two good days in week. The Klon seems to relax muscles in sides and low back and takes my mind off my stomach- or it used to at any rate.) The Librax makes me very groggy and seems to increase the constipation and is hit or miss, and the Amitiza causes a fair ammount of cramping pain. Sometimes enemas dont work. I retain the fluid. The harder I strain the harder everything fights and works against me,. What could be wrong with me?? A rectal prolapse of some kind? Or have I just gone nuts. All of this seemed to begin when I was under severe stressors and had to interrupt a bowel movement and suppress the urge for several days during a family crisis and it has not returned to its original state. Been going about seven or eight months now. Worse come to worse could I just up the Klon or go to something ridiculously strong to whack me out so I just dont care haha because really that seems to be about the best I can hope for at this rate, nothing so far has worked well.
Asked On : Tue, 22 Jan 2013