Have constant thirst, frequent urination in night. Told no diabetes, maybe latent tissue acidosis. What is it?

wow, thank you, I didn't even know this site... interesting. On Feb 28 2013, I had one shot with my friends and suddenly, I got very thirsty. I had about 10 to 20 cups of water but yet i was still thirsty all night. I remember the day exactly because it was Super Bowl. From that day on, I still get thirsty all the time even at night. And also, in the past, I have never getting up to pee in the middle of night but lately, I get up at least twice in one night. I went to see a doctor today, and they said I don't have diabetes or anything in particular. My second morning urine before eating any food is UA-PH 5.5. I was googling my test result and I found that with my urine ph level, I might have latent tissue acidosis. Please, I need some clarification, i am terrified!
Asked On : Mon, 15 Apr 2013