Have constant stomach bloating. Feeling depressed due to this. Suggestions?

Hi I have constant stomach bloating , I exercise 5 x week eat a clean diet body fat 13%. I have had every test been to specialist several times feels like a waste of money they cant find anything wrong. I feel like I have a soccerball in my tummy. I have had 2 children natural and all went well. I am starting to become depressed because of this. I take a multi v, Fish oil, Magniessium and vit C. Any help would be appreciated. Regards Teresa
Asked On : Wed, 20 Feb 2013