Welcome to the forum.
Most common cause of bloating
is intake of oily food, water intake immediately after meals, stress
, consumption of stale food, eating more than required, fluctuating hormones, gastritis
, IBS, etc.
1. Avoid oily food
2. Drink water 30-40 minutes after meals ( avoid intake immediately after meals)
3. Take home made fresh food
4. Do not over eat
5. get fitness tests done to rule out gastric and hormonal
6. Avoid sedentary lifestyle, do regular exercises
7. Antacids and laxatives can be of help
8. Take high fiber diet
9. Avoid constipation
10. Avoid stress, do deep breathing exercises for relaxation
Distension is different from bloating, get examined clinically to rule out distention, distension occurs due to tumor
, swelling, inflammation or presence of fluid in the internal organs. You may need to go through CT, MRI, USG to detect the cause. Your treatment will depend on the diagnosis made. Take care.