Have constant randome erections, overweight. Do I have a micro-penis?

Hi I m a 28 year old male. I asked a question a while back about ejaculating during a prostate exam. I m also concerned about something else. Like most guys I m concerned about the size of my penis ....I m only 4 (exactly) erect, and 1 while faccid, sometimes smaller (sometimes there s nothing but the head poking out). I m not obese....I m 5 7 and 170lbs. So I m overweight , got a gut, but very little fat pad down there. Do I have a micro-penis as I ve read about? Also....I get constant random erections still, like while riding in the truck at work to our jobsight, or sitting at the bar drinking beer. Anything I can do to stop that?
Asked On : Sat, 5 Jan 2013