Have constant pain in tailbone area, legs hurt. What are treatment options?

I have constant pain in my tailbone area, sometimes when I walk it gets worse, my legs both hurt, at nights the pain is worst because my body is relaxed. This has been going on for more than 8 years, I have done a ecg and I am told my nerves are fine I am 51 and would like to know what to do. I fell and landed on my stomach yesterday I am getting the odd sharpe pain in my back but that is nothing new I know saciata is one of things I have which start in one leg but now its both legs and all this pain is getting to be much. This is my 4 week on pain from the waist down 24/7. Any ideas
Asked On : Wed, 17 Apr 2013