Have constant constipation and bloated abdomen. Taking laxative. Treatment?

Hello Sir, I have constant constipation and my bowls are very very lazy. i eat lots of vegetables, fruits, drink water and really my diet is very healthy but i have had this problem since i was 20 and now i am 44. now i cant go to the bathroom unless i drink a certain laxative tea or with the help of Agiolax or even laxative tablets and now even that doesnt help. my abdomen is so bloated now for i havent had a stool for 4 days now.
Asked On : Thu, 7 Mar 2013