Have consistently high heart rate, troubles breathing, EKG normal. What should i do?

I have a consistetly high heart rate. at about 110-120. I have some troubles breathing, but no other symptoms that I am aware of. The breathing troubles come and go but it seems as if everytime my pulse is taken it is high. I have asked a doctor and they always just think I am nervous about being there. I have had an EKG and it was normal, and have been to the ER for shortness of breath problems with no final result other than a nebulizer given to me. I am getting concerned and not sure what I should do.
Asked On : Fri, 12 Apr 2013