Have congestive heart failure, afibrillation. Had heart attack. Fluid in lungs. Can I live much longer like this?

My mother-n-law has congestive heart failure and a fib and just had another heat attack that damaged the left side of her heart and it is only working 20 to 25% she is in the hospital now because she filled up with fluid so bad in the lungs that we almost lost her. she is 81 years old and the Doc says she will keep filling up cause her heart is not good. Can she live much longer liked this?
Asked On : Sun, 12 Aug 2012