Have congestive heart failure. History of infarction. Have hypothyroidism. Arm and chest pain. Are these episodes?

I am a congestive heart failure patient and had a heart attack resulting in severe infarction 13 years back. my EF is between 20-25%, low BP 90-60, enlarged heart, dilated left ventricle . my medicines include dilatrend, lowplat, aspirin , lasoride, nitromint, vasteral, thyroxcin, tamsolin, avodart, rovista and capoten. I also have hypothyroidism due to extensive use of amiodarone and prostrate problem. For the past three months i have been having pain in my arm and then descending into my chest only when i go to the bathroom and sit down on the toilet seat or when i lie down at night for sleep or sometimes when i begin eating my dinner. It easily goes away by taking nitroglycrin. Some doctors do not recommend an angiogram because of the condition of my heart. Are these episodes, angina pains or something else.
Asked On : Sun, 17 Feb 2013