Have congenital scoliosis. Severe pain in knee. History of hip replacement. Suggestion?

I have congenital scoliosis in the lumber area and a few years ago was told the last vertabrae is crumbling. I am now in so much pain, sitting, standing and when sleeping the pain radiates down my right leg, especially around the knee area. I had a hip replacement 11 years ago too. I have always had back pain , but this has got worse within a couple of months so it has deteriorated rapidly. I am 43 and with 3 children, plus I do a lot of walking so I don t seize up. Do I need to see my consultant and get another MRI scan?
Asked On : Sat, 1 Dec 2012