Have confusion, memory problems, low urine output after spray foam installation. Any thoughts?

My boss had spray foam insulation installed in our office attic on April 1, and I have been downstairs since then since the fumes gave me headaches and nausea . I ve to move upstairs again this week in I m experiencing confusion and memory problems. Also, although I m drinking the same amount of fluids and have not been outside in the heat, my urine output seems to be down quite a bit. Do you any thoughts on this? Thanks! Doug
Asked On : Sun, 2 Sep 2012