Have concentration loss, sleep deprived, unhappy, changed feelings. Advice?

Hi, I have problem with my health. It's happen a long time ago i think but i not really know how it happened. Now my problem is easy to forget, can't do concretion on something, think all the time even nothing to think and not sleep well my brain is not relax. And i always feel that everyone feel negative to me and it is make me unhappy. I can't feel love someone because today if we happy together i feel i like them but tomorrow i feel the other way with them that make me can't get close to someone around me. I seem worry too much but i never try to do something that make my life better. Could u give me some advice? If u want to tell u more, yes i am here Thank you
Asked On : Mon, 15 Apr 2013