Have complex ovarian cyst. What are the chances that this is benign?

I have a 6.5 cm complex cyst on my left ovary . It s causing me pain and discomfort and my ob/gyn doctor is checking it again tomorrow on an ultrasound . I m just curious, what are the chances that this thing is benign? Also, he has said he will probably be removing it. I m wondering if it will be removed by laparoscopy or laparotomy?? By the way, I m 27 years old with one child and have had 2 total pregnancies. Also, on June 1rst I underwent LEEP procedure for high grade lesions on my cervix . Do you think the large cyst and the pre-cancer cells have anything to do with each other?
Asked On : Sat, 18 Aug 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  62 Awaiting Answer