Have come of the injection, trying for baby, no period yet, dark blue veins round my nipples. Pregnant?

I have come of the injection in december and have not had a period but have been having unprotected sex as trying for my second baby. I have been getting period like pains for weeks I have clear discharge since last couple of days and I have dark blue veins round my nipples and on my boobs I have done a few tests one said posative one was void and 4 were negative could I be pregnant or do I have to wait for a period since coming off injection?
Asked On : Tue, 16 Apr 2013