Have come down to one functional artery after living several years with CAD. What will be my life span under severe limitations?

after several years of living with CAD, I am now down to only one functioning artery (front). My cardiologist is very vague when we discuss mortality. Realistically I understand there is no time stamp, but I would like to know what I can expect kind of. I understand about management and exercise, all I can get from him is I can make it a while with some severe limitations. Whats a while? And what are sever limitations?
Asked On : Sat, 2 Jun 2012