Have combination skin. Diagnosed acne vulgarisis, medications did not work. How to treat them?

Hi.. i am a 24 year old girl.. i am of wheatish complexion and my skin is a combination type.. its a bit oily but dries up alot after i wash it with a face wash i was diagnosed with Acne vulgarisis/ Longstanding Acne 1 year back.. have been to some well known dermatologists in Mumbai.. have taken medications like Minoz, Clindac A gel, Normaderm night creme, Deriva CMS etc.. nothing of his really worked and the acne kept comiing and d marks never faded. Im currently under a supervision of a dermat since 3 days.. and have been using Adapelene and Dacne on alternate days and papulex facewash at night and Episoft in the morning.. Please help me if this i should use some other product and or any other advice. Thank you..
Asked On : Tue, 19 Feb 2013