Have colored patches on penis. No medication till now. What is the cure for this?

Ive had this spot on the Side of my penis Shaft for about 4 months or more. Its white at the top, like dry white, but when its moist its skin colored, but goes back to white when dry again. I have fordyce spots and there are some around it. It doesnt have a cauliflower shape like a Genital Wart, it doesnt itch or irritate or Bleed at all really and it sits on top of a vein and is soft just like the rest of my penis skin, just slightly raised and white in the middle and about 3 cm. also in African American if it helps. Its causing a little mental discomfort could you help me? And also i havent had a sexual encounter in over 3 months where a girl performed oral Sex on me
Asked On : Wed, 1 May 2013