Have colored bumps in different areas of body, itchy, contagious. Cause and cure?

I Have Very Small Flesh Colored Bumps That Continue to Pop Up In Different Areas Of My Body. They Started Out On My Arm And Have Spread To My Legs, Ankles, Stomach, Thighs, And Back. They Itch Very Badly And Seem To Be Somewhat Contagious. And Simply Because It Seems To Be Contagious I don t Think It s An Allergic Reaction Of Any Kind. It Also Doesn t Look Like Eczema At All. these Bumps Are Very Annoying And I m Stumped Because Nothing I Have Found Online Sounds The Same As What I Have. Please Help.
Asked On : Mon, 15 Apr 2013