Have colon cancer. Given morphine. Cancer spread to brain. How long to live?

Hello doctor, My mom have colon cancer and the operation done last year, chemo cycle done around oct 2012.the time doctor inform her cancel spread at liver and langs now she admit for pass 1 week in hospital and doctor start give morphine every 6 hour.They also say cancer spread until brain.But she still can talk..please advise me in this situation how long she can survive.cause i am ready for everything i just do want her to suffer for long time.kindly advise
Asked On : Thu, 20 Dec 2012