Have cold, white mucus discharge. Taking ayurvedic medications. Is it sinus?

Hi, Since 2.5months I am suffering from cold.White mucus drips down from the respiratory track into the throat. The problem of Mucus is more in the morning and in the evening. I took 3 courses of antibiotics, Ayurvedic medicines for 3 weeks and homeopathy medicines for 10days. I have never faced such a problem before. What can be the reason for this? Is it due to allergy , Sinus or something else? What kind of treatment do you suggest?
Asked On : Sat, 23 Mar 2013