Have cold virus. Felt dizzy, sick after having tablets and fainted. Possible reason?

hello, i started with a cold virus yesterday,today i woke feeling dizzy and sick about an hour later i went to my kitchen to get a drink of water to take some tablets for my headache i came over really dizzy and sick the next minute i had fainted which is the first time this has ever happened to me. a few hours later i feel a little strange my body temp is 36, ihave been cold and sweaty i also feel a little funny and slightly of balance my head feels light, my cold symptons are mild, i have never had a cold like this before? i just want to make sure it is a cold virus? thank you for any help
Asked On : Mon, 31 Dec 2012
hello vintage, you should check your blood pressure regularly . may be this is due to change in BP suddenly when you wake up from bed.