Have cold sweat, vomiting and dizziness. Had drank beer and smoked. Reason?

Hi, today I nearly fainted ( I mean, I felt really dizzy, I couldn t orientate and finally I fell on my back, but without losing my counciuse), I felt cold sweats and I felt like vomiting and I did after I got up from the floor. I was in a pub, and I drank half a glass of beer but I did smoke half a pack of smokes in one hour and a half. Some guy from there that is a med student told me that I have a lack of proteins - i mention that i m a lacto-vegetarian.
Asked On : Wed, 20 Feb 2013