Have cold, stuffy nose, sore throat, headache. History of tonsil removal and placing ear tubes

I have had a cold for a little less than a week. I have had a stuffy nose , sore throat , and headaches . I ve mostly started feeling better but now my ears keep popping and it feels like there is pressure built up and is painful. It has happened several times and it take it a very long time before it goes to normal. After it pops I can barely hear and it hurts so I m wondering if there is anyway to fix it/when it should go away. P.s. i don t know if it affects this but I had my tonsils out and tubes in my ears a year ago. One tube is still in, the other has fallen out. I havent had too many issues since.
Asked On : Thu, 4 Apr 2013