Have cold, stuffy nose, chest pain, lost voice. What should i do?

Hello I had gotten a cold on frieday and it is not getting better.I have stuffy nose , chest pain , and i have lost my voice.I have tooking my inhailer more than normal.I had fell asleep to day at 3:23 pm in washington and i had my voice. So then i woke up at 1:59 pm and i could not speck what so ever.So what do i do i can not breath . What do i do, do i need to go to the ER?
Asked On : Wed, 9 May 2012
Homeopath 's  Response
hi i had gone through your query and understand your concerns. i would come up with the possibility of ACUTE SINUSITIS may be the cause for your sufferings.

allergy is the underlying cause.

x-ray for PNS may confirm the diagnosis.

I hope this is helpful for you, thank you