Have cold, ear pain and runny nose. Pain in the head after being hit. Need to see a doctor?

i hit my head tuesday and it s still sore a little bit but there is no bruise present. after i hit it, it stang and hurt for a while on and off, even though there was no open wound. my ears have been hurting and my head has been too on and off but i have a cold so i m not 100% sure that they have been caused by the accident. a few hours after i had a runny nose and didn t think anything of it, but now that i ve thought about it, it wasn t like snot at all, more runny and it just dripped out my nose not like when i have a runny nose or not. is there any need to go see a doctor or is it fine to just leave it?
Asked On : Mon, 10 Sep 2012