Have cold, chronic fatigue, headache, nose feels blocked, on and off fever, feels tired. Medicine to be taken?

Hi i have had cold symptoms for 3 weeks, still have chronic fatige constant headache and ache from head to toe . My nose feels blocked and constantly blowing my nose which is a wonderful colour. when i talk you can hear the congestion. I have had a temp on and off for the past 3 weeks what should i do its driving me mad im soooooo very tired and have a 4 year old is there anything i should take or do.
Asked On : Fri, 25 May 2012