Have cold and stuffy head, blew up with yellow mucus. Is it a sinus infection?

hello, i just blew my nose and got thick yellow mucus . I just got over a cold but still have a stuffy head. i have been alternating generic afrin nose spray and sudafed 12 hr. I feel like i may have a sinus infection but not sure if i should go get antibiotics or let it go away on its own. Would it be bad to not take antibiotics and let my body recover on it s own? it has been 6 months since i took any antibiotics (for a sinus infection). Thank you. George
Asked On : Fri, 1 Mar 2013