Have cold and runny nose. Any effective medicine or nasal spray?

I cant do this anymore.UGH. Fourteen years old and my nose keeps dripping white water. I had a cold for a couple weeks and its pretty much gone now. But whenever I dont wipe my nose it starts dripping. IT IS SO ANNOYING. Should I tell my dad? Maybe go to the doctor? Is there some nasal spray? After reading little advice things like this I m starting to freak out. I dont want my nose to drip when I bend over. If I m sitting down and bend my head down and cough a little it starts dripping. Its never done this before. Help.
Asked On : Thu, 24 Jan 2013