Have cold, ache in neck, back, glands area, elbow, arms. Is it due to posture?

Hi. I recently and kind of still have a cold type thing I caught off my two year old. I had achy kneck and back around the gland area which has since reduced / gone away. However, I am now aching around the inner elbow areas, especially when I straighten my arms. Could this be a gland thing or it more likely a posture thing? I recently returned to work but only for two mornings a week. I do have a smart phone but am using it now less than ever (my husband keeps 'borrowing' it!)
Asked On : Sun, 7 Apr 2013
Sep 2013
Hi, one thing is here sure that neither it is due to glands nor due to posture. After going through your problem, pl tell pain is in the elbow or around it, whether there is swelling or not. Mild pain may be due to some infection in the body. It might also be due to anxiety or fatigue. Note on thing in females there is anaemia so pl check your haemoglobin from a lab. GOOD LUCK for speedy recovery.