Have coeliac disease, am anemic. Gained excess weight on tummy. Am I pregnant?

I have coeliac disease which was diagnosed nearly 3 yrs ago, I have struggled with my weight but over the past few months I have made an effort with my diet and exercise, 2 cycles ago I had a very heavy, very painful cycle which I thought was an early miscarriage , I went to my doctor and after blood tests and internals he prescribed iron and folic acid as I am severely anaemic. I also did 2 HPC s that came back negative. The 2 cycles I have had since were a little lighter and less painful. I have not been trying to conceive. OVer the past couple of months my tummy has become firm and rounded, I thought it was excess weight so joined a gym but this has not made much difference, people have asked me if I am pregnant, I don t have a lot of excess weight, I am quite toned, except for my tummy. Please help
Asked On : Mon, 30 Jul 2012