Have coeliac disease. Bloating, cramping after eating. Problems due to fibroids or IBS?

Thank you. I am a coeliac patient diagoned in July 2010. Since then I have been on gluten free diet. But my bloating and cramping after eating did not stop. I had a laproscopy done in November 2012 and my Gyane told I have a fibroid inside the cavity of the uterus and I have to remove it by surgery. But previously in November 2011 I had diarrhoea and it went on till January 2012 and after colonscopy and endoscopy I was diagnosed with IBS and since then I am on a gluten-free and low fodmap diet. But still I have bloating and cramping and my Gyane told it was due to by fibroids. I am confusing becasue my bloating, gas and cramping are due to my fibroids or due to IBS? If I remove my fibroid surgically will I get rid of this bloating and cramping?
Asked On : Tue, 22 Jan 2013