Have clusters of bumps around penis foreskin. Never had intercourse. Is it harmful?

I m 15 and around my penis foreskin there are clusters of white bumps. It s barely visible when the penis is normal but it can be seen easily when the foreskin is pulled back or when the penis is erect. There are about 30 of them. Some are bigger than the other slightly. I never had sexual intercourse so I m sure it s not STD . They don t look like genital warts either. They are not smegma since they don t wash off. They kinda resemble PPP but this is only on the foreskin. And looks less arranged. What is it and is it harmful? It doesn t cause pain, itchness, irritation or anything, they are just.. there.
Asked On : Thu, 28 Mar 2013