Have clotting, lost weight, foggy vision, chest pain. Have had mirena. Help?

I have had the mirena for 2 and 1/2 months and experienced a lot of blood clotting. I started taking phentermine about 1 month ago. I have lost a lot of weight and did not have any problems until earlier this week. Every time I stand up my vision becomes foggy and I start to black out. I have to catch my balance so that I don t fall. My left side of my chest hurts so badly that I can t pick up my 4 month old daughter. Sometimes I have absolutely no energy that It takes everything I have to take a breath and when I do, it is very painful. I have asthma and when I have to cough it is excrutiating. It almost feels like my armpit and surrounding areas are pulled? I don t know if any of these are common side affects for either the Mirena or Phentermine. Thanks
Asked On : Sun, 17 Mar 2013