Have clotting disorder, feel washed out, blood levels low How to boost energy levels?

PLEASE....Iam a 63 yr old man in good shape..but my mom died of schleroderma..I have a clotting disorder controlled by cumodin. My blood results this week ir 3.0 ....other levels are hematocrir 36.5... hemoglobin 12.4... mch 28.1 mcv 83,, platelet 189red blood count 4.4 white blood count 4.3...I have been feeling washed out levels are historically low.... even 128 sodium level... anything I can do to boost my energy levels and I feel like a dish rag and thats against my religion -if you get my drift.
Asked On : Wed, 21 Nov 2012