Have clotting and cramps, UTI, traces of blood and protein in urine. Had IUD inserted. Suggest?

I had an IUD inserted on 17th January 2013, discovered 7 weeks later that my iud had gone (according to my gp) when I went to see him after clotting and cramping pains. My bleeding (lasted 5 days and completely stopped 12 days ago, yet the cramping is still present and in my opinion is getting worse. My fiance and I had sex on average 3 to 5 times a week between 2 days after the iud was inserted until we discovered it was gone 14 days ago. I saw the nurse 7 days ago and did a urine sample as she wondered if I had a Urinary Tract Infection , sample tested at the doctor showed traces of blood and protein (however the sample result came back from the medical laboratory as not having a Urinary Tract Infection at all). What is going on? !
Asked On : Sat, 23 Mar 2013