Have clogged ear after swimming. What should I do?

Hi. My name is saad and i am from pakistan. i need help regarding my clogged right ear. I have started swimming recently. the day before yesterday some water was clogged in my ear. and it wasn t getting out. i tried a few things but it didn t work. but the next day it got out. so i went for swimming again. Now it has become worse. its clogged up worse than ever. i am worried. what should i do???
Asked On : Thu, 2 Aug 2012
Hi, Saad,
Thanks for query.
It seems that you might have impacted wax in your right ear.while swimming water entered in your right ear causing clogging of your ear.
Try to clean with ear stick or consult your doctor for removal of wax.
Now onward use ear shield while swimming.
Ok and bye.